Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Message From Your Organizer



Sustainable Reality House Concerts
is a way for me to volunteer my time
to bring you the best musical experience
in a live nature setting.

I believe in music and the Earth,
and want to see the best happen to both.

I need your support to make this happen.
The ticket price you are paying goes to the artists,
unless they donate something to charity.
That allows artists that usually have to deal
with the market outside to get fair trade.

To make this sustainable though, 
I will need your support of this series
and the space.
Please give me your support in
 telling your friends about this series, and
respecting, and appreciating
the nature of
what we are doing here,
so we can continue to have the best shows possible!

Thank you for coming,
and enjoying this intimate evening with fine music!

Bethany
Sustainable Reality House Concerts

No comments:

Post a Comment